These are YOUR Travel Search Results
Listings in Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas
The ships of Regent Seven Seas Cruises offer voyages of exploration and discovery to more than 300 ports on all seven continents. Our luxury vessels are designed for guests numbering in the hundreds rather than the thousands. The ambiance on board is personal, individual, accommodating - "upscale but not uptight." And all ships share certain distinctions in accommodations, service, dining and amenities that elevate them to the lofty vantage point of our enviable six stars.
The Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet includes sister all-suite, all-balcony, 700-guest ships Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner; and the all-suite, 90% balcony Seven Seas Navigator.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises provides discerning guests with the most inclusive luxury cruise experience by offering an incomparable array of complimentary features and services. See below for a listing of these items, combining to provide unprecedented value.
THREE UNRIVALED SHIPS -
Coined one of the top cruise ships in the world and refurbished in December 2008, Seven Seas Voyager is the world's second all-suite, all-balcony ship and the second to feature a restaurant operated by Le Cordon Bleu of Paris, following sister ship Seven Seas Mariner. There are four main dining venues, surprising for a ship her size. You will enjoy impeccable service thanks to some of the highest space and service ratios at sea. And her suites are the largest "lead-in" suites in the industry. Experience six-star cruising aboard Seven Seas Voyager.
Seven Seas Mariner is the world's first all-suite, all-balcony ship, as well as the first to offer dining by the famed Le Cordon Bleu® of Paris in Signatures, one of four single, open-seating restaurants. Catering to only 700 guests, she is one of the most spacious cruise ships afloat, and, her staff to guest ratio of 1 to 1.6 provides the highest level of personal service in the six-star tradition of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
In the six-star tradition of Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Seven Seas Navigator is destined for distinction. Emerging from a refurbishment in December 2009 and occupying the uppermost niche in cruising, she offers her 490 guests an unusual level of luxury and some of the highest space and service ratios at sea. From her all-suite, all-oceanview accommodations with their luxurious marble baths to her signature cuisine to her superbly attentive staff, she has few equals.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises fares include*:
• FREE Roundtrip Air
• FREE Ground Transfers between airport and ship
• FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
• FREE Business Class Air in Penthouse Suites and higher on Europe sailings**
• FREE beverages including fine wines, beer and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees and tea served throughout the ship
• FREE in-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
• FREE 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
• FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
• Elegant casual dress code. Formal and semi-formal attire optional on sailings of 16 nights or longer
• Welcome bottle of champagne
• Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic new steakhouse Prime 7, and Signatures, featuring Le Cordon Bleu®-inspired cuisine, Compass Rose, La Veranda plus the al fresco Pool Grill
• In-suite dining, served course-by-course during restaurant hours
• Butler service in Penthouse Suites and higher, including complimentary in-suite mini-bar setup and iPod® docking station
• Fitness programs, sauna and steam rooms in the spa
• Onboard activities including expert guest lectures, theatre performance and day time entertainment
• Interactive flat screen television in each suite with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand